Knitters and fibre-lovers! Saturday, April 30 2016 is the day we Frolic in Toronto! Once again, Purlin’ J’s Roving Yarn Co. is offering a day trip so you can relax and enjoy the ride! Board the coach in Kingston or Belleville (you can knit while someone else drives!), arrive at the Japanese Cultural Centre for the 19th Annual Knitters Frolic, and for a $7 admission fee, shop from over 50 vendors, take an afternoon workshop (separate registration required), have a break at the Frolic cafe, and then snooze on the coach back to Belleville/Kingston! Your ticket includes:
- A return one-day journey from Kingston/Belleville to the Japanese Cultural Centre in Toronto in a chartered coach with a washroom on-board, and plenty of space for all your purchases!
- Ample time to shop over 50 yarn and fibrecraft vendors under one roof.
- An opportunity to enroll in several Saturday afternoon workshops, such as Slip Stitch Illusion with Fiona Ellis (separate registration required).
- Time to take a break at the Frolic Cafe for a snack.
- A goodie bag for every passenger!
“Lots of fun on the bus ride — venue and vendors were great!”
“Well organized, lots of fun, and, of course, GOODIE BAGS!”
—2015 Frolic coach passengers
The Details: The bus departs Kingston at 08:30 sharp Saturday, April 30 2016 from the “Toys R Us” parking lot at Midland Ave at Princess Street. (Park your vehicle in the SW corner of the parking lot.) Please arrive by 08:15 for check-in. The bus departs Belleville at approximately 09:15 Saturday, April 30 2016 from the Quinte Mall parking lot at lamppost No. 4. The bus departs Toronto from the Japanese Cultural Centre at 17:15 sharp the same day. If you are enrolled in an afternoon workshop, it will end at 17:00 so you have a bit of time to get to the bus.The bus will make a comfort stop on the way back to Kingston. The bus is scheduled to return to the Quinte Mall in Belleville at approximately 20:00 and at Toys R Us in Kingston at 20:45 Saturday night. Every passenger receives a goodie bag and a door prize ticket! Book on or before March 18 and get an extra entry to win the grand prize draw, valued at over $100! If you wish to enroll in a Saturday afternoon (12:00 to 17:00) workshop, please register yourself directly on the Knitters Frolic workshop page. Don’t forget your knitting for the journey!
Read the Knitters Frolic FAQs.
Refund Policy: This trip is non-refundable after April 8, 2016.